END OF SALE
2022/12/16 (Fri) 〜2022/12/18 (Sun)
12/16 (Fri) 19:00
12/17 (Sat) 15:00 / 19:00
12/18 (Sun) 15:00
S seat: 6,500 yen
A seat: 5,000 yen
(all seats reserved, tax included)
This ticket is [phone reservation] is also available.
confetti ticket center0120-240-540(Weekdays 10:00~18:00)
+ Ticketing Fee
Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre Playhouse
* Preschoolers are not allowed to enter
* If you wish to view the exhibition in a wheelchair, please contact the Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre Box Office (0570-010-296) before visiting the venue as there is a limited space that can be guided.
* The difference in price cannot be refunded even if a person eligible for the discount enters with a general rate ticket. In addition, if the general public enters with a discounted ticket, please pay the difference at the reception on the day of the performance.
* Resale for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
* Due to unavoidable circumstances, performance information, etc. may change.
* Please be sure to check the precautions on the theater website and the latest information on this performance before visiting.
* Those who do not wear masks are not allowed to enter.
* Those who have a fever or are found to be unwell may be refused admission on the day. Please note.
* Except in the case of cancellation of the performance, we cannot cancel or change the tickets you have reserved or purchased.
* The hearing group (magnetic loop) is activated on all days.
* When watching concerts and plays at Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre, temporary childcare is available. (For children from 3 months of age to before entering elementary school / Charged, capacity system, application required at least 1 week before the desired date excluding weekends and holidays)
reservation acceptance / inquiries Mirax Co., Ltd. Miracles Sitter 0120-415-306 (Weekdays 9:00-17:00 excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)
Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre Box Office 0570-010-296 (10:00-19:00 except holidays)