2022/12/24 (Sat) 〜2023/3/12 (Sun)
[Mon] [Tue] [Wed] [Sat]: 11:00, 14:00
[Fri], 12/24 (First day), 1/1 (New Year's Day): 13:00, 16:00 BR /> [Sun] [holiday], 1/2 (Mon, holiday), 1/3 (Tue): 10:00, 13:00, 16:00
*Closed=Thursday and 12/31 (Sat), 1/11 (Wed), 18 (Wed), 2/1 ( Wed), 15 (Wed), 22 (Wed), 3/1 (Wed)
*However, on 2/23 (Thu, holiday), the show starts
*Duration is about 2 hours and 10 minutes (20 minutes intermission).
※Detailed start schedule (calendar) is here
◆ Non-reserved seats Admission fee
advance (adult): 3,000 yen
advance (children 3 years old to high school students): 2,000 yen
* valid only once per person during the period
* Non-reserved seats are on a first-come, first-served basis, so admission may be refused when it is full
Venue bulletin (information on full occupancy, etc.) is Please check here
for this ticket, please
[WEB reservation] only is accepted. Reservations cannot be made by phone
+ Ticketing Fee
Tachikawa Station North Tachikawa Tachihi Special Venue
* Children under 2 years old should be seated on your lap.
* If you have a disability certificate, etc., please present your notebook to the ticket office at the circus venue and purchase an admission ticket on the day. You can purchase it at half the price of the day.
, the discount will be limited to the person who has the notebook.
* Wheelchair users are limited in area, so please contact the performance office in advance.
【Inquiries】Kinoshita University Circus Tachikawa Performance Office 042-525-0090
*Program may be partially changed
*Prohibition of bringing in food and drink (there is a shop in the venue)
※Please cooperate in wearing a mask when visiting
* Due to the influence of weather and infectious diseases, there is a possibility that performances will be canceled or the performance time and number of performances will be changed. Please check with the website before visiting
* Photography of all cameras, videos, mobile phones, etc. is prohibited in the venue
* No change refundable