Alan Menken supported by Disney★JCB Card
Notice of Postponement and Refund of "Disney Broadway Hits feat. Alan Menken Supported by Disney JCB★Card" Announcement
(announced on 2022.07.25)
July 26 (Tue), July 27 (Wed), and July 28 (Thu) at the Tokyo International Forum Hall A. Alan Menken supported by Disney JCB★Card" has decided to postpone the performance after discussions with the organizers at Disneyside after performer Alan Menken tested positive for corona. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our guests who have been looking forward to our visit. Due to the postponement of the
performance, only tickets purchased at Confetti will be refunded.
[Refund Application Procedure]
 Please prepare your purchased ticket at hand
Please fill in the necessary information in the application form at the URL below.
(Please be sure to check [Notes] below before entering)
Refund Request Form https://www. confetti-web.com/support/refund/
Application form entry deadline:
 br /br / by specific record mail for the ticket in question,
Please return tickets to <> the following address.
25-Long Ramp Running Co., Ltd. Refund Desk
Ticket Submission Deadline: By Monday, August 15, 2022 *Postmarked on the day of the event
In addition, when refunding,
"Number of tickets × + various fees incurred at the time of purchase + return fee 244 yen (upper limit)" *
will be deposited.
* Please note that we will refund the Confetti Points that have increased or decreased at the time of purchase after processing them as appropriate.
[Notes] ※ Please be sure to check
(1) Only the purchaser can apply for a refund of the ticket. We can not accept applications from people who are different from the purchaser or requests for refunds to
different account holders.
(In the case of "The name is a maiden name" or "I wish to transfer to a family member's bank account", etc., please select the check box of
applicable reason when filling in the "Refund Application Form")
(2) As in (1) above, tickets sent by people other than the purchaser will not be returned unless requested unless requested.
Please note that when returning the product, it will be returned with the shipping fee on delivery.
(3) Please be sure to send it by specific record mail. Please note that in the event of an accident that has not arrived due to sending by ordinary mail, etc., refund will not be possible.
(4) Tickets without a stub on the right side are non-refundable.
(5) If the account information you entered is incomplete and the transfer cannot be made, a re-transfer fee of 1,100 yen will be charged at the time of re-transfer. Please do not make a mistake by entering the
passbook with the passbook handy.
(6) Please note that refunds will not be possible if each acceptance deadline is passed.
Mail delivered to our company past the acceptance deadline is subject to [Note] (2) above.
★ After confirming your entries and returned tickets, we will deposit funds into your designated account by the end of October 2022 at > 2022.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your continued patronage of Confeti in the future.
【Inquiries about refund】
Confetti Ticket Center
(Operated by Long Ramp Running Co., Ltd.)
03-6228-1630 (Weekdays 10:00-18:00)
-><<---------------->><><><><---------------- Alan Menken supported by Disney JCB★Card" Notice of Postponement of Performance
Regarding the performance in the notation, the organizer has announced the postponement of the performance, so we will inform you below.
><<>------------------------------- Alan Menken supported by Disney JCB★Card" has decided to postpone the performance after discussions with the organizers at Disneyside after performer Alan Menken tested positive for corona.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to our guests who have been looking forward to visiting. The date of postponement is being arranged. As soon as the schedule is decided, it will be announced on the official website of the event, the official Twitter, and the purchased play guide HP, so please keep your tickets.
In addition, due to the postponement, Alan Menken has made the following comments to the fans of Japan.
Japan dear friends, I am deeply saddened that I have to inform you of the postponement of this performance, and that
in particular is due to my coronavirus infection.
I've been counting and looking forward to this event for over a year, literally counting down the day.
But as soon as I'm ready, I believe I will be able to share my songs and stories with you again at the Disney Broadway Hits concert
organizers wish Alan Menken a good recovery.
will be held for the third time in 2022, and this time Alan Menken, who is also called a master of
Disney music, will come to Japan as a cast member!
As in the previous episode, there are also stars from Disney Broadway, and you can enjoy the performance of the real cast while you are in
This performance is divided into two parts, the first act is a
supreme performance by Alan Menken in its entirety, and the second act is a luxurious concert where you can enjoy Disney> music with a lineup Kaiho Naoto!
Disney Broadway classics are sure to be enjoyed at the venue.
Special Sponsor: Disney JCB★Card
Official Airline: Delta Air Lines
Organizer: WOWOW / Kyodo Tokyo / TOKYO FM / Wise Connection / Sankei Shimbun
Alan Menken ? Carla Lindsay ? Josh Strickland ? Quissy Simmons ? Michael James Scott ? Guest appearances? Naoto Kaiho ? MC? Harry Sugiyama ? Conductor? Ryohei Mori ? Orchestra? Disney's Broadway Hits Special Orchestra
2022/7/26 (Tue) 〜2022/7/28 (Thu)
7/26 (Tuesday) 19:00
7/27 (Wednesday) 19:00
7/28 (Thursday) 19:00
*Doors open 60 minutes before the start
first-come, first-served only! S seat voucher 12,000 yen (tax included)→ 11,200 yen!
[S seat voucher]
※ On the day, we will exchange it for a reserved seat ticket at the reception from 60 minutes before the start of the performance.
We may not be able to provide consecutive seats. Thank you for your understanding.
This ticket is accepted for
[WEB reservation] only. Reservations cannot be made by phone
+ Ticketing Fee
Tokyo International Forum Hall A
* Preschoolers are not allowed to enter
* Except in the case of performance cancellation, tickets will not be refunded due to poor health of customers and new coronavirus infection. When purchasing tickets, please make a judgment based on your own physical condition and environment.
* We will not refund tickets due to changes in performers. Thank you for your understanding.